Foodstuffs packaging and shelf life: the possibilities of MAP
Modified Atmosphere Packaging
In only one day you will learn from experts everything you ever wanted to know about packing under modified atmosphere.
- What is packing with MAP?
- The effect of gasses on the microbial and chemical shelf life
- Ideal MAP for different foodstuffs
- Which packaging materials are adequate for MAP
- Determine yourself how much O2 enters your packaging (PredOxyPack)
- Filling without MAP
Teachers: Frank Devlieghere, Peter Ragaert and An Vermeulen
21 October 2021
ca 09:00 until 16:00
Participating costs €425 (excl. VAT) for members and €640 (excl. VAT) for others.