Mineral oils in food: a migration problem? (MOSH/MOAH)
What are mineral oils and how do they get in our food?
- Framework: why are mineral oils such a hot topic?
- What are mineral oils and how do they get in our food?
- Why do they look particularly towards (recycled) packages?
- Which foods run a higher risk?
- Which strategies can we use against contamination with mineral oils?
- Are there commercial solutions available, and how efficient are they?
- Research: functional barriers in research project OptiBarrier
Teachers: prof. An Vermeulen and prof. Bruno De Meulenaer
Campus Coupure, Ghent
27 April 2023
ca 13:00 until 17:00
This training costs €390 for members and €595 for others, both excl. VAT.
In case you wish to have lunch, please indicate this in the registration form. (lunch from 12.30 until 13h)