Sustainability and packaging
This training focuses on trends and developments in the context of sustainable food packaging.
- Importance of packaging for food quality
- Balance food loss and packaging
- Concrete packaging optimizations (incl. OPTIBARRIER results)
- EU and national policy on packaging in a circular economy (incl. sorting and recycling)
- Life Cycle Assessment (LCA): what and how?
- LCA in the context of the European policy
- LCA in the packaging industry: opportunities and challenges
Teachers: Pieter Nachtergaele (STEN UGent), An Vermeulen and Peter Ragaert
Campus Coupure, Ghent
02 February 2023
ca 09:00 until 16:30
Participating costs €650 (excl. VAT) for members and €970 (excl. VAT) for others.